Demography, culture and industry
Description of the project, basic information, specification of the project
_A. SPECIFICATIONS OF THE BUILDING DESIGN
- Modulated hall object with the basic span of 9 x 12 m.
- Variable ground clearance from 6,9 - 9,0 m.
- Systemic sheathing from thermal insulation panels with the minimum width of the insulant 100 mm.
- Systemic glass facade from the side of the parking lot with the entrance portal with its minimum width of 2200 mm.
- Systemic roof sheathing from thermal insulation panels with minimal width of the insulant 120 mm.
- Concrete floors with carrying capacity of 5 tons/m2.
- Proper fire-technical equipment.
- Version of the hall in the ‘‘no equipment’’ standard.
- Technical equipment (electroinstalation, heating, ventilation, sanitary...) adapted to the specific requirements on an above-standard level.
- Possibility of creating any technical construction of any suitable type and every trade direction (from cafés, supply depots to showrooms) and a possibility of having mezzanine floors for administration, changing rooms or other operating activities.
EASTERN CORNER OF THE AREA
_B. SPECIFICATIONS TO THE RUNNING OF THE AREA
- Excellent access to the area within the city.
- Area operation divided into client zone with a parking lot and yard with a guarded entrance.
- Handling of vehicles with maximum length of 16,5 meters and maximum weight of 40 tons.
- Sufficient handling area in front of the warehouse of each department.
- Sufficiently large parking capacities and compensatory greenery.
_C. UNIVERSALITY OF THE BUSINESS IDEA
- The area is suitable for a completion of a concept of unification of future operators (so-called brand centralization).
- Logistics players – from logistics centers of transport companies, distribution buffer stores of e-shops to the wholesale markets with a sufficient capacity and high availability.
- Garment labels – unification of the best labels, which are scattered around to one selling point.
- Sports center – in addition to shops and service center, there is an opportunity to build test and show rooms.
- Technology center – showrooms and service center of the biggest players in the sale of professional work and other kind of equipment (Husqvarna, Stihl, Narex, Hilti, Bosch, etc.).
- Other alternatives of composition will be according to market needs and alternative partnership contracts.
NORTH CORNER OF THE AREAL WITH AN EXIT FROM THE YARD
_D. SPECIFICATIONS TO THE RUNNING OF THE SHOPS
- A variable size of the shop from 216 m2, the optimal size is in multiples of 432 m2 (side wings) or 324 m2 (rear wing).
- The concept is suitable for wide range of shops, from those whose priority is to sell to those whose priority is a storage.
- Variable ratio between a trading and a storage part.
- Customizable administrative or socio-sanitary facilities in an inhall form with the possibility of a false ceiling (above standard) in a specified part of the building as long as construction-design criteria in the area are kept.
- Possibility of shops and showrooms in the client part from the side of a parking lot.
- Entries to the standard shops:
- 1x entrance portal from the side of the parking lot with a minimum width of 2200 mm, with a possibility of having automatic doors (above standard).
- 2x door from the side of the yard with the basic size off 3000 x 3500 mm (shops with less than 432 m2 have only one door), possibility of having power operated doors (above standard).
- possibility of reducing a handling area for direct unloading of goods from the trucks [requires a concentration (they ought to be next to each other) of shops with the requirement of direct unloading].
- There is a possibility to have only storage operations, under condition that it would be located on the circumference of the object with an entry only from the yard.
- Possibility of having specific shops under specific conditions (branches of courier companies, catering branches and so on).
Sketch in a scale of 1:1000
Public amenities and traffic availability
Copyright 2016 © Investičná správcovská, Ltd.
Any portion of this Sites may not be reproduced for any purpose without Investičná správcovská, Ltd. express written consent.